- Swordfish 1kg
- Green tomatillos 200g
- White onion 50g
- Garlic clove
- Serrano chilli (Jalapeño as replacement) 2 pieces
- Cilantro 1 bunch
- Purslane 2 bunch
- Freeze dried Davidson plum 5g
- Cucamelon 100g
- Portion the swordfish into 200g fillets and keep in fridge until use.
- Blend the tomatillos, onion, clove and chillies trying to keep a chunky texture, add the cilantro chopped and season to taste.
- Pick and wash the purslane removing the stems and keeping only the leafs.
- Heat a saucepan with olive oil and cook the swordfish for 3-4 minutes per side, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the swordfish in a plate, cover with the salsa verde and the cucamelon. Dress the purslane with olive oil and cover the fish with it, sprinkle the Davidson plum around it.