- Full Time
- Mackay, Queensland
Frontline Recruitment Group
- Amazing package on offer. relocation accom on offer
- Role with a lot of autonomy. Treat like your own business
- Large hospitality group. Culture fit and fun work environment.
Head Chef needed for a busy rewarding restaurant in Coastal Queensland
A strong Head Chef to continue the impressive quality of food & high standards that this venue has to offer. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader who can run a kitchen efficiently and profitably. Large well known Australian brand.
Skills & Attributes;
- 2+ Years experience in a senior Chef role, preferably at Head Chef level
- Ability to plan, cost and develop menus that have a point of difference
- Multi-task over two kitchens
- Train and delegate a strong team
- Leadership skills and great communication
- Operationally and financially savvy
- Track record in running a successful and profitable kitchen
What’s in it for you?
- An incredible salary package on offer for the right person
- Amazing team and team culture
- Great salary on offer
- Work in a venue that offers continued growth and support
- The beach on your doorstep and as your office views
- Ability to associate your name as the leader of this iconic venue
To apply online, please click here.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nick Moore on 0422 712 748.
To apply for this job please visit www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com.